Sunday, January 5, 2014

An introduction...

Well, I suppose January is as good a time as any to start a blog.

I've had some ideas for different blogs kicking around in my head for awhile now. But I've just never found the right time to sit down and write them out. Well that's not entirely true. As the name of this blog implies, I carry a notebook around with me EVERYWHERE. And I'm always scribbling notes into it, either about my daily to-do lists, ideas for stories and blogs, or just journaling about my thoughts at the moment.

I love my notebook. It's my life, my brain, my command center.

And while writing things down in a notebook has a kind of permanence in its own right, it's nothing compared to typing all of your innermost thoughts and ideas and sending them out into the interwebz for all the world to see...(did that sound a little egotistical?)

I think I have good ideas sometimes, whether they're story ideas or ideas for random bits and bobbles in general. Like cool photo shoots (hello Pinterest), or keeping organized (having ideas and implementing are two different skill sets...) or just ideas for having a great life; that's what I write about. And that's what I want to share with all of you. Whoever you might be.

I've noticed over the last few years of browsing different blogs and websites that there's a whole and much wider world out there than most any of us have ever imagined before, with new communities and friendships and groups forming all of the time. I just finally decided that I wanted to be a part of it too.

Just me and my little notebook, and maybe a cup of coffee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment