So today I thought I would share with you all some of the travel topic ideas that I've been kicking around for the past couple of days.
First, a little bit about me. I grew up a military brat and we moved at least once every three years from the time I was, well 3. And I continued that trend as an adult, I've lived in... a lot of different places; from Texas to Florida, to as far as Japan and Washington State, California, Georgia and most recently Maryland. I've traveled to Europe, pretty much all over Japan, Korea, Canada, yeah...I love to travel. And there is still so much of the world left to see!
|It's a big wide world out there!|
13 Travel Writing Prompts:
1. List your top 5 Bucket List Destinations
2. Tell us about your most recent vacation, or even your most recent travel exploit!
3. Where do you want to go next?
4. If you won the lottery, where in the world would you run away to and why?
5. What is your favorite method of transportation?
6. Share a little bit about your favorite travel provider. What are the little touches that set them apart from others?
7. What's the best way to navigate local transport in (insert city here)?
8. What are your best/favorite travel ready snacks?
9. What to pack for a weekend away? (And what might be different if it's work or leisure travel?)
10. What are your favorite travel accessories? (Both high and low tech)
11. Share some little known local customs from your Hometown, or places that you've lived/visited.
12. Expatriated? Share the ins and outs of the process. What would you have done differently? Or what do you wish someone had told you about the process?
13. What are your top tips for travel on the cheap?