Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Sunday Currently 1

So I'm totally procrastinating (slash also multitasking? yeah that's a little better..) on my programming final exam in order to join up with the "Sunday Currently" link up.

Here's a little bit of what I've got going on Currently:

Reading: Python and various other programming documents. And book-wise: "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself" an interesting read about changing your mindset to reduce stress and anxiety and you know, all that new-agey *being a better person* stuff. It was hard to get into at first but I'm enjoying it.
Writing: essay answers to my programming final & multiple drafts for various upcoming blogs I'd like to post.
Listening: Dance music. I am really LOVING the BPM station on my Sirius satellite radio. Particularly the song "Ten Feet Tall" by Afrojack. It is an AMAZINGLY uplifting song, and makes me think of Fiance every. single. time. *love*
Thinking: I should really be finishing my exam. And how much I'm looking forward to moving to my new house this week. And wondering if I'll finish packing in time...
Smelling: English Laundry No. 7 For Her. It was in the March Birchbox and holy MOLY does it smell wonderful! Just like spring/summer and all kinds of happiness.
Wishing: I could pull a Jeannie, cross my arms, nod my head and all of my stuff would be magically transported to my new home and unpacked....and for an A on my final exam.
Hoping: that spring has actually sprung and I can start gardening next week!
Wearing: comfy jeans and a tshirt
Loving: warmer weather
Wanting: Actually nothing at the moment...well maybe nachos.
Needing: to finish packing and this final exam...oy
Feeling: Surprisingly calm and ready to be in the new place.

Thanks for reading! I'm going to stop being a slacker now and finish...something....the exam maybe? Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!
siddathornton


4 comments:

  1. ooh I just looked up English Laundry - the branding is GORGEOUS! definitely worthy of dresser vignette -ification :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seriously smells divine! The birchbox description is a "fruity scent mingles feminine floral notes with a vanilla-almond base." It just makes me think of laundry hanging out on a line in a summer breeze. Perfection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy jeans and a t-shirt... my kind of style! :) That's what I'm in too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can beat a good pair of jeans and a t-shirt anyway? (Except maybe a good pair of sweats...)

      Delete